All members are welcome to join us as we recognize outstanding community leaders, volunteers, and YMCA staff who are helping to make our Fishers community a vibrant place to live, grow and thrive.
Last year’s winners include:
- Youth Mentoring Initiative (Youth Development)
- Geist Half Marathon (Healthy Living)
- Chef Suzanne Catering (Social Responsiblity)
- Key Club of HSE High School (Youth Volunteers of the Year)
- Monique McMillian, Board Chair (Adult Volunteer of the Year).
6:15 p.m. Welcome & Acknowledgements
6:20 p.m. Invocation
6:30 p.m. Fishers YMCA Staff Awards
7:00 p.m. Pillar AwardsYouth Development
7:15 p.m. Volunteer of the Year Awards
7:25 p.m. Closing Remarks
R.S.V.P. to Jenny Lindbloom, 317-558-3203.