Sunday, April 21
The YMCA at the Athenaeum will be closed on Sunday, April 21 for the Easter holiday. Class schedules will continue as scheduled on Friday, April 19 and will resume as normal on Monday, April 22.
These one-day training clinics will focus on fine tuning the young athlete’s fundamentals. Coach Phillips will ensure that every child leaves these clinics a better player than when they started. Training is designed to:
– Increase confidence in ball handling, shooting, defense and court awareness
– Improve footwork, hand quickness and hand-eye coordination
– Improve lateral quickness, reaction and short burst quickness
– Improve agility, quickness and reaction time
– Improve focus and explosiveness
– Available for ages 5 – 14
Two sessions to choose from: April 7 and/or May 5
Ages 5-9 · 11:30 – 12:30
Ages 10 – 14 · 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.