The YMCAs reopening on May 24 are the Fishers Y (Fishers), the Hendricks Regional Health Y (Avon), and the Witham Family Y (Lebanon).
Each of these facilities has an indoor pool which will also open on Sunday, May 24, and the Fishers outdoor pool will open on Monday, May 25.
There will be signage around the pool areas regarding physical distancing.
Indoor pools are currently reserved for lap swimming only. You must reserve your lane on the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App. That process is outlined below.
For locations with outdoor pools, you will need to reserve a time for entry (so we can monitor capacity for physical distancing) using the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App through the process outlined below.
If you do not have the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App, you can download it for FREE on the Apple or Google Play Store.
When you are in the App:
- To reserve an indoor pool lap swim time
- Select “Find A Class” tile on the App
- Select the Date
- Select your swim lane and time (you can filter on the top left of screen)
- Select “Book Class” at the bottom of the screen
- You are booked!
- To reserve at the Fishers outdoor pool
- Select “Additional Schedules” on the App
- Select “Fishers Pool”
- Click on the Eventbrite Link (URL)
- Register for the number of members enjoying the Fishers pool