YMCA AT THE ATHENAEUM HOURS
PLAY & LEARN HOURS
MASK UPDATE FOR YMCAs
Learn more about the biking community in Downtown Indianapolis with this year’s Bike-in Breakfast series brought to you by the Cycle Commuter Task Force. Our commuter series of Bike-In Breakfasts are underway and available to everyone. Whether you’ve just started biking or you’ve been peddling for years, all levels and stage of cyclists are welcome. Join us all spring, summer, and fall for info sessions and fellowship while learning all about bike commuting here in Indianapolis.
LUNCH & LEARN SERIES
- Feb. 13 〉 Bike Technology
- March 12 〉 Bike Commuting 101
- April 9 〉 Bicycle Security & Maintenance
- May 14 〉 Bike Fitting & Injury Prevention presented by Franciscan CityWay
- June 11 〉Women Riders Panel -> Join Online Here
- July 9 〉 Bike Security & Basic Maintenance
- Aug. 13 〉 Bike Fitting & Injury Prevention presented by Franciscan CityWay
- Sept. 10 〉 Tips for Riding in the Cold & Dark
- Oct. 8 〉 Staying Conditioned During the Winter Months
READY TO START YOUR BIKE COMMUTE?
Check out the many Bike Trains from around Central Indiana that will get riders safely Downtown. Indy Bike Trains are held on Bike-in Breakfasts dates (and other dates as indicated by the Bike Train Conductor).
Brought to you by: Cycle Commuter Task Force
LOOKING FOR SOME SUMMER FUN FOR YOUR LITTLE CYCLIST?