YMCA AT THE ATHENAEUM HOURS
PLAY & LEARN HOURS
MASK UPDATE FOR YMCAs
Join a group for a 30 minute walk to rejuvenate your spirit, mind and body. Enjoy the social and physical benefits of meeting with a group and being in motion.
We set a pace where no one is left behind and welcome all to come and find community while staying active.
This activity is FREE to Y members.
The Irsay Family YMCA Mini-Marathon Training Program will prepare you for the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon and help you achieve your goal of crossing the finish line after 13.1 miles!
Our training program includes mileage plans, organized training days, equipment information, cross-training suggestions, and nutrition strategies. Join us!
15-week program begins the week of January 13, 2020 and includes:
- 3 days/week training led by YMCA coaches
- 2019 YMCA Mini-Marathon technical shirt
- Expert speakers/materials on topics such as nutrition, injury prevention, and more
- Running mileage plans
- Play and Learn child watch services available while you train
- Must be able to maintain a 15 minute per mile pace
- New for 2020… by participating in our half marathon training, you are automatically added to our 2020 Running Club
Choose one option:
|TRAINING DAYS||TRAINING TIMES||TRAINING FEE|
|MONDAY & WEDNESDAY |
|5:30 p.m. (Monday & Wednesday) |
8:30 a.m. (Saturday)
|Y Members and Franciscan Employees: $90* |
All Others: $105*
|*SATURDAY ONLY||8:30 a.m.||Y Member: $50* |
All Others: $60*
*Saturday runs are open to all registered participants. Training fee does not include race registration. All participants are responsible for own race registration. You will need to register separately for the 2020 OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini- Marathon online at www.indymini.com.
Have questions about overnight camp? Representatives from our Flat Rock River YMCA Camp will be touring each YMCA to share some of the wonderful details about everything Flat Rock has to offer!
- Feb 10 – Hendricks Regional Health YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 11 – Jordan YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 12 – Baxter YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 13 – Benjamin Harrison YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 14 – Ransburg YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 15 – Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay – 9:30am-Noon (Note: day event)
- Feb 17 – OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 18 – Witham Family YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 19 – Fishers YMCA – 6-8:30pm
The Flat Rock Experience provides a camp large enough to offer a wide variety of activities for your child to try, while small enough for them to build meaningful friendships and benefit from our excellent camper to staff ratio. We have a variety of program lengths to choose from to meet your family’s needs and look forward to having you as part of the Flat Rock Family! Activities include: Arts & Crafts, Alpine Tower, Archery, Basketball, Canoeing, Dance, Fishing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Outdoor Skills, Riflery, Rock Climbing, Rocketry, Swimming, Horseback Riding (Registration Required), and much, much more!
¡Anda! Language Solutions has both a dynamic and personal approach with teaching language.
Intro Spanish – Ages 12+
Meet Your Instructor: Nicole Montiel
Our longtime member and ¡Anda! Lan-guage Solutions owner, Nicole Montiel, has a passion for all languages and has perfected her Spanish through formal studies of Spanish literature and lan-guage. She puts her knowledge into prac-tice both in her work in the dental field and through various experiences abroad. Nicole, and a few additional instructors, will lead our ¡Anda! Language Classes.