The first Bunny Yoga of the year has SOLD OUT! Don’t worry! You can still find tickets for our June 29 class here.
Join us once again for the cutest, cuddliest event of the season, BUNNY YOGA! Enjoy a relaxing yoga class with adorable, adoptable bunnies from local rescue organization, A Critter’s Chance. You’ll hop and play for the ultimate Zen experience.
Admission is a $10 donation that is split between the YMCA at the City Market’s Annual Campaign and A Critter’s Chance. Donations to the YMCA’s Annual Campaign help children and families afford Y memberships and programs. Donations to A Critter’s Chance support their organization’s work. Funds go towards spaying/neutering and adoption costs for animals they house, including the bunnies. Space is limited so reserve your spot early!
The School’s Out Cooking Program offers a week of fun at the Y! Each morning we cook and bake in the kitchen and eat what we make for lunch. Then we spend the afternoon in the fitness center, play games in the gym, swim and do crafts.
While in the kitchen, we focus on basic cooking skills, kitchen safety best-practices and fresh spring recipes! Each participant will go home with a personalized apron and a book of recipes made that week. Each week features a different theme.
Open to kids ages 7 – 15. Child care is available before and after class for $5/hour per child. Please email the instructor, Mia Schulte at email@example.com, with any dietary restrictions prior to class.
Oh my quad! Volleyball is back at the Irsay Family Y! Join in on the fun of the “Oh My Quad” Volleyball Tournament. All levels are welcome and encouraged to participate. Come out and have a great evening of volleyball in downtown Indianapolis!
Email Eric Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team!
- 4 v 4 quads: 2 woman minimum on court
- 4 games guaranteed
- Round robin and single elimination format
- 2 divisions: Pro:
- Competitive and intermediate PLUS
- Semi-Pro: Recreational and Intermediate
- Registration Deadline: April 1
- Registration Deadline for Team Shirts: March 26
Learn more about the biking community in Downtown Indianapolis with this year’s Lunch & Learn series brought to you by the Cycle Commuter Task Force. Our commuter series of Lunch and Learns are underway and available to everyone. Whether you’ve just started biking or you’ve been peddling for years, all levels and stage of cyclists are welcome. Join us all spring, summer, and fall for info sessions and fellowship while learning all about bike commuting here in Indianapolis.
2019 BIKE COMMUTING LUNCH & LEARNS
The Lunch & Learn sessions are held from 12 – 1 p.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month, February – October, at the YMCA at the City Market. Lunch is generously provided by Nature’s Table.
- February 14 〉 Indoor Cycling and Wahoo Kickers presented by KeyBank
- March 14 〉 Bicycle Rules and Courtesy Trivia Contest
- April 11 〉 Bicycle Security and Basic Maintenance
- May 9 〉 Bike Commuting Panel
- June 13 〉 Micro-Mobility and E-bike Test Rides
- July 11 〉 Women Riders Panel
- August 8 〉 Bike Fitting and Injury Prevention
- September 12 〉 Bikes on Buses / Red Line at IndyGo Transit
- October 10 〉 Tips for Riding in the Cold and Dark
Lunch and Learns are presented by the YMCA and the City Market and