Spring running is here again! Beyond Monumental, along with the YMCA at City Market, is excited to bring back our weekly lunch runs to help support your goals. We’ve partnered together to bring you a free, fun, fitness option for your Thursday lunch breaks in May.
- Multiple pace groups available, ranging from 7:30 min/mile to a walking group
- 30 min. runs through pre-set downtown courses
- Complimentary bottled water and CLIF bars available post-run
- Complimentary lockers and showers available at the YMCA at City Market
- NEW! Every time you attend, receive an entry to our grand prize drawing for a Monumental Prize Pack at the end of the month!
Questions? Contact Maggie McCoy at 317.612.3086
Learn more about the biking community in Downtown Indianapolis with this year’s Bike-in Breakfast series brought to you by the Cycle Commuter Task Force. Our commuter series of Bike-In Breakfasts are underway and available to everyone. Whether you’ve just started biking or you’ve been peddling for years, all levels and stage of cyclists are welcome. Join us all spring, summer, and fall for info sessions and fellowship while learning all about bike commuting here in Indianapolis.
2019 BIKE-IN BREAKFASTS
The Bike-In Breakfast sessions are held from 7 – 8 a.m. on the 3rd Friday of each month, April – October, at the YMCA at the City Market.
- April 26
- May 17 〉 Bike to Work Day at Monument Circle
- June 21
- July 19
- August 16
- September 20 〉 Car Free Day Indy
- October 18
MORE BIKE COMMUNITY EVENTS
- Thursday, March 28, 5 – 7 p.m. 〉 Bike Commuting Kick-Off: Meet the Indy Bike Train Conductors
- Thursday, November 14, 5 – 7 p.m. – Bicycle Commuting Celebration
- Join an Indy Bike Train and commute with a group!
READY TO START YOUR BIKE COMMUTE?
Check out the many Bike Trains from around Central Indiana that will get riders safely Downtown. Indy Bike Trains are held on Bike-in Breakfasts dates (and other dates as indicated by the Bike Train Conductor).
Brought to you by: Cycle Commuter Task Force
LOOKING FOR SOME SUMMER FUN FOR YOUR LITTLE CYCLIST?
Bike-In Breakfasts are presented by the YMCA and the City Market and
LesMills is a strength, cardio, and core class with the exercises choreographed to music. We use small plates and a resistance band for a complete workout in 45 minutes! $15 gets you a workout, your choice of a brew and benefits the YMCA’s Annual Campaign, which helps people afford YMCA memberships and programs through scholarships.
Must be 21 years or older to register and attend.
Join us for a YMCA instructor-led class on the first and third Tuesdays this summer (May – August)!
We’ll meet on The Alexander Plaza (333 S. Delaware), located on the south side of the hotel, just across the street from the Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay. This event is open to the public, and you don’t need to be a member of the YMCA to participate. Don’t forget to bring your own mat!