ALL YMCAs OF GREATER INDIANAPOLIS ARE CLOSING AT 4:00 PM MONDAY, JUNE 1.
The following YMCA of Greater Indianapolis locations have pools:
- Baxter YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Irsay Family YMCA (indoor)
- Jordan YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA (indoor)
- Ransburg YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Witham Family YMCA (indoor)
HAMILTON COUNTY :
- Fishers YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Hendricks Regional Health YMCA (indoor)
- There will be signage around the pool areas regarding physical distancing.
- Indoor pools are currently reserved for lap swimming only. You must reserve your lane on the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App. That process is outlined below.
- For locations with outdoor pools, you will need to reserve a time for entry (so we can monitor capacity for physical distancing) using the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App through the process outlined below.
- Please remember to bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Please note that for Marion County locations, locker rooms and showers will not be available during the initial phase of reopening.
If you do not have the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App, you can download it for FREE on the Apple or Google Play Store.
When you are in the App:
- To reserve an indoor pool lap swim time
- Select “Find A Class” tile on the App
- Select the Date
- Select your swim lane and time (you can filter on the top left of screen)
- Select “Book Class” at the bottom of the screen
- You are booked!
- To reserve at the outdoor pool
- Select “Additional Schedules” on the App
- Select correct center name outdoor pool
- Click on the Eventbrite Link (URL)
- Register for the number of members enjoying the pool
Enjoy an evening out – just you adults – while the kids have fun at the YMCA. The evening includes: crafts, games, physical activities, a movie and tons of fun!
Please bring participants with a labeled backpack, water bottle, and close-toed shoes. A meal of pizza and fruit will be served, a snack will be served during the movie. This program is open to children 18 months to 12 years.
Join a group for a 30 minute walk to rejuvenate your spirit, mind and body. Enjoy the social and physical benefits of meeting with a group and being in motion.
We set a pace where no one is left behind and welcome all to come and find community while staying active.
This activity is FREE to Y members.
5Ks for the whole family all year long!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Earn series swag when you do three or more in 2020.[table “31” not found /]
Participation helps the Y offer programs so everyone in Greater Indianapolis can achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please contact your Y of choice or call 317.266.9622.