PLAY & LEARN UPDATE
The following YMCA of Greater Indianapolis locations have pools:
- Baxter YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Irsay Family YMCA (indoor)
- Jordan YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA (indoor)
- Ransburg YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Witham Family YMCA (indoor)
HAMILTON COUNTY :
- Fishers YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Hendricks Regional Health YMCA (indoor)
- There will be signage around the pool areas regarding physical distancing.
- Indoor pools are currently reserved for lap swimming only. You must reserve your lane on the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App. That process is outlined below.
- For locations with outdoor pools, you will need to reserve a time for entry (so we can monitor capacity for physical distancing) using the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App through the process outlined below.
- Please remember to bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Please note that for Marion County locations, locker rooms and showers will not be available during the initial phase of reopening.
If you do not have the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App, you can download it for FREE on the Apple or Google Play Store.
When you are in the App:
- To reserve an indoor pool lap swim time
- Select “Find A Class” tile on the App
- Select the Date
- Select your swim lane and time (you can filter on the top left of screen)
- Select “Book Class” at the bottom of the screen
- You are booked!
- To reserve at the outdoor pool
- Select “Additional Schedules” on the App
- Select correct center name outdoor pool
- Click on the Eventbrite Link (URL)
- Register for the number of members enjoying the pool
5Ks for the whole family all year long!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Earn series swag when you do three or more in 2020.[table “31” not found /]
Participation helps the Y offer programs so everyone in Greater Indianapolis can achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please contact your Y of choice or call 317.266.9622.
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES
- Early Bird Registration for 5k Run $29/Walk $15 – Now until 5/22/2020 at 11:59pm (shirt guaranteed).
- Late Registration for 5k Run $37/Walk $20 – 5/23/2020 until 6/5/2020 at 11:59pm (shirt NOT guaranteed)
- Register for the 5K Run and get the 1 Mile FREE
- Kids in strollers FREE
- Dogs FREE
We are gearing up for our 5th Annual 5K Run/1 Mile Walk and have some really fun things in store for runners, walkers, 4-legged (dogs on leashes are welcome) companions, and every member of the family.
This event allows you to compete at your own pace with the 5K Run or just walk the 1 Mile. Register for the 5K and walk the 1 mile for FREE. Great for moms and dads with strollers!
Families are encouraged to participate together and then hang around after to enjoy all of the fun activities such as face painting, bounce house, limbo, hula competition, tiki toss, photo booth, and water games.
Treats for dogs will be provided along with watering stations to avoid over heating.
Proceeds benefit the 2020 Annual Campaign.
The Aloha 5K Run is part of the Inspire Indy 5K Series.
It’s time for the 2020 Baxter YMCA Golf Outing. A wonderful afternoon of golf, lunch and prizes is in store for you at Dye’s Walk Country Club.
The Baxter YMCA has a long history of organizing this event with great success, and we want you to be a part it!
Proceeds from the 2020 Baxter Y Golf Outing support the Annual Campaign, which provides financial assistance to families and individuals who would otherwise be unable to afford YMCA programs. Entry fee includes 18 holes of golf, cart and lunch provided by City Barbeque.
Registration: 10 a.m.
Shotgun start: noon
- Longest Drive (men & women)
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Putt
- Individual prizes for 1st place teams (men’s and mixed teams)
- Individual prizes for a team from the middle of the pack
Event sponsorship opportunities are available now. Contact Terri Bradley.