June 4th Building Hours
During our temporary closures due to COVID-19 precautions, YMCA Wellness Advisors are available to help our Members stay on track with fitness and wellness goals! We are here to help you navigate the new virtual world, directing you to resources to stay active at home, providing a connection to YMCA support systems, even helping with ideas on how to maintain healthy habits during a time of change. We need each other, and we are here for you. To request a FREE WELLNESS ADVISOR VIRTUAL VISIT, please email email@example.com. Visits will be held via video conference or phone call, and may be provided in a small group setting.
YMCA Good Friday Breakfast Attendee,
We are in unprecedented times. In light of the threat posed by COVID-19 (coronavirus), the YMCA is taking some extraordinary measures to ensure the health and safety of our members, our program participants, our YMCA staff and our community.
Therefore, following guidance from health officials and state and local community leaders, we have decided to cancel the YMCA Good Friday Breakfast.
We are disappointed, but remain extremely thankful for your continued support of the YMCA Mission and this annual event. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you pray for the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis as we navigate through this challenging season.
P.S. We are already planning and praying for next year’s event!
Actively living out the “C” in the YMCA,
Pastor Joshua Heaston
Director of Christian Mission
YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
Want to push yourself and engage with other members even though you’re stuck at home? If so, this VIRTUAL AT-HOME WORKOUT CHALLENGE is just the thing for you!
Simply complete at least three virtual workouts each week.
To help you decide what to do, we’ve compiled a daily workout guide with video suggestions for the type of workout to suit your mood or interest. A downloadable/printable version is via the pink button below, after the direct video links.
Finally, ENJOY our workouts! Don’t forget to log them on the app to get credit for achieving the Challenge. (You can download the app for FREE from the iPhone or Google Play stores. Simply search “YMCA of Greater Indianapolis”)[table “55” not found /]
The following YMCA of Greater Indianapolis locations have pools:
- Baxter YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Irsay Family YMCA (indoor)
- Jordan YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA (indoor)
- Ransburg YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Witham Family YMCA (indoor)
HAMILTON COUNTY :
- Fishers YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Hendricks Regional Health YMCA (indoor)
- There will be signage around the pool areas regarding physical distancing.
- Indoor pools are currently reserved for lap swimming only. You must reserve your lane on the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App. That process is outlined below.
- For locations with outdoor pools, you will need to reserve a time for entry (so we can monitor capacity for physical distancing) using the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App through the process outlined below.
- Please remember to bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Please note that for Marion County locations, locker rooms and showers will not be available during the initial phase of reopening.
If you do not have the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App, you can download it for FREE on the Apple or Google Play Store.
When you are in the App:
- To reserve an indoor pool lap swim time
- Select “Find A Class” tile on the App
- Select the Date
- Select your swim lane and time (you can filter on the top left of screen)
- Select “Book Class” at the bottom of the screen
- You are booked!
- To reserve at the outdoor pool
- Select “Additional Schedules” on the App
- Select correct center name outdoor pool
- Click on the Eventbrite Link (URL)
- Register for the number of members enjoying the pool