GROUP EX SCHEDULE FOR HALLOWEEN EVENING
Hours for Play and Learn and KidZone on Thursday, October 31
BAXTER YMCA GIVING TREE PROGRAM
Come dressed in costume for this spooktacular evening! Activities include campfire songs and stories, haunted hayride, games, games, crafts and more!
$8/$5 – Y Member
Ages 0-2 are FREE
Thank you to our sponsor:
Join us for our Fifth Annual Pickleball Tournament. The tournament will be set up round robin style so upon arrival, you will receive a number and a schedule will be set with your partners and designated courts for play.
- Tournament will start at 9 am sharp, 8 am check in begins. After check in, warm ups will begin. We will have plenty of indoor balls available for warm ups and the tournament.
- You are guaranteed 7 games, the top 4 with the highest scores will then turn around and best two out of three determine the winner. Partners will be chosen at random.
- The two winners will receive free play for the winter season at the YMCA if you are not a member, if you are a member you will receive a $25 program credit to use towards any Y program.
- Registration is $25 and will include a t-shirt and water/snacks during the tournament. There will only be 12 spots available for each group, so make sure to register soon to save your spot.
- The tournament will be Halloween themed so costumes are HIGHLY encouraged. We will have a special prize for best dressed as well.
We are offering open interviews and swim assessments. If you aren’t currently certified, we will waive the class fee if you attend this event! Please make sure to bring your swimsuit for the assessment. Contact Andrea Ziegler (email@example.com) or Debra Eckart (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
YMCA employees receive:
– Flexible hours
– FREE membership
– Access to child care
– Great work atmosphere
- Jan 12, 26: Winter Wonderland
- Feb 9, 23: Luau
- Mar 9, 23: Dr. Seuss
- Apr 13, 27: Forests
- May 11 , 25: Horses
- Jun 8, 22: Travel
- Jul 13, 27: Christmas in July
- Aug 10, 24: Science
- Sep 14, 28: Smurfs
- Oct 12, 26: Magic
- Nov 9, 23: National Literacy Month
- Dec 7, 14, 28: Trains