Have questions about overnight camp? Representatives from our Flat Rock River YMCA Camp will be touring each YMCA to share some of the wonderful details about everything Flat Rock has to offer!
- Feb 10 – Hendricks Regional Health YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 11 – Jordan YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 12 – Baxter YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 13 – Benjamin Harrison YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 14 – Ransburg YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 15 – Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay – 9:30am-Noon (Note: day event)
- Feb 17 – OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 18 – Witham Family YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 19 – Fishers YMCA – 6-8:30pm
The Flat Rock Experience provides a camp large enough to offer a wide variety of activities for your child to try, while small enough for them to build meaningful friendships and benefit from our excellent camper to staff ratio. We have a variety of program lengths to choose from to meet your family’s needs and look forward to having you as part of the Flat Rock Family! Activities include: Arts & Crafts, Alpine Tower, Archery, Basketball, Canoeing, Dance, Fishing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Outdoor Skills, Riflery, Rock Climbing, Rocketry, Swimming, Horseback Riding (Registration Required), and much, much more!
Join us for the 4th annual YMCA Cycle-a-thon on February 29, 2020! Registration is open!
Choose your local YMCA to register today:
YMCA at the Athenaeum
Avondale Meadows YMCA
Benjamin Harrison YMCA
YMCA at the City Market
Hendricks Regional Health YMCA
Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay
Thank you to our sponsors!
Join us for a hoppin’ good time at an Easter egg hunt like you’ve never seen at Easter Egg-stravaganza!
– We’ll fill the pool with plastic eggs so kiddos can splash, float and hunt for eggs.
– Join in another hunt in the Y backyard (weather-permitting).
– Family photo booth provided by yChurch.
– Meet the Easter bunny, crafts, games, bounce house and more in the Family Gym!
Register for a time slot:
$7 / Y Member $5 incl. all activities (egg hunt in land & water)
$5 / Y Member $3 incl. all activities (egg hunt in land ONLY)
Accompanying adults: FREE
Want to help with this fun event? Sign up to volunteer!
Members and guests are invited to kick off the summer pool season at the Fishers YMCA on May 25.
And we’ve got a full lineup of summer fun at the pool in store!
Fishers YMCA has two indoor pools, including one with zero-depth entry, and three outdoor pools, including a splash pad and kid’s pool. The outdoor pools are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Check out the Fishers YMCA Pool Schedule.
We’re looking for lifeguards, instructors, and pool gate attendants. Learn more about opportunities.