Take your lunch break with us and learn something new about Indy's growing biking community during our 2019 Lunch and Learn series.
Learn more about the biking community in Downtown Indianapolis with this year’s Biking Lunch and Learn series brought to you by the Cycle Commuter Task Force. Our commuter series of Lunch and Learns are underway and available to everyone. Whether you’ve just started biking or you’ve been peddling for years, all levels and stage of cyclists are welcome. Join us all spring, summer, and fall for info sessions and fellowship while learning all about bike commuting here in Indianapolis.
BIKE COMMUNITY LUNCH & LEARN SERIES
- February 14 〉 Indoor Cycling – Wahoo Kickers presented by KeyBank
- March 14 〉 Bicycle Rules & Courtesy Trivia Contest
- April 11 〉 Bicycle Security & Basic Maintenance
- May 9 〉 Bike Commuting Panel
- June 13 〉 Micro-Mobility & E-bike test rides
- July 11 〉 Women Riders Panel
- August 8 〉 Bike Fitting & Injury Prevention
- September 12 〉 Tips for Riding in the Cold & Dark
- October 10 〉 Bikes on Buses / Red Line @ IndyGo Transit
MORE BIKE COMMUNITY EVENTS
- Thursday, March 28, 5 – 7 p.m. 〉 Bike Commuting Kick-Off: Meet the Indy Bike Train Conductors
- Thursday, November 14, 5 – 7 p.m. – Bicycle Commuting Celebration
- Join an Indy Bike Train and commute with a group!
READY TO START YOUR BIKE COMMUTE?
Check out the many Bike Trains from around Central Indiana that will get riders safely Downtown. Indy Bike Trains are held on Bike-in Breakfasts dates (and other dates as indicated by the Bike Train Conductor).
Brought to you by: Cycle Commuter Task Force
LOOKING FOR SOME SUMMER FUN FOR YOUR LITTLE CYCLIST?