It's Fun to Run with the YMCA
Helping you to achieve your half-marathon & 10K goals
- Pace groups or all levels of walkers and runners
- Training led by experienced, RRCA-certified coaches
- Education on nutrition, running shoes, cross-training, and injury
- Coach-led long runs and two additional set-mileage days/week
- Play & Learn childcare available for YMCA members
- Cross-training sessions
- 2019 YMCA Half Marathon technical T-shirt
- Sessions vary between 45 minutes and up to 3 hours, depending on the mileage and the pace.
- All training sessions are scheduled to be outdoors. Please dress appropriately and wear reflective clothing.
- 3x/ week*: $105 | $90 Y member (Mon/Wed 6-8pm & Sat 8-10am or Tue/Thu 9:30-11:30am & Sat 8-10am)
- Sat (8-10am) only: $60 | $50 Y member
Training program prepares you for the following races (registration not incl.)
500 Festival Mini Marathon-5K (May 4, 2019)
Geist Half Marathon-10K-5K (May 18, 2019)
Click the link above, or stop by Member Services to sign up.
Learn more about the Fishers YMCA Long Distance Running Group