Igniting Community Support
Brought to you by the Fishers YMCA and Geist Half Marathon, join us for the 2019 Spark!Fishers 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, June 29 at 8 a.m. in the Nickel Plate District.
- The race will begin promptly at 8 a.m.
- Half Pint Half K will start about 7:30 a.m.
- Pack pick up is Friday evening from 3 – 7 p.m. at the Fishers YMCA or Saturday morning from 6 – 7:45 a.m. at Liberty Plaza.
- Each finisher will receive a race shirt and medal.
Parking is available at:
- Holland Park, 1 Park Dr.
- Fishers Elementary, 11442 Lantern Rd
- Launch Fishers, 12175 Visionary Way
Come make fun memories right here in your community! The Spark!Fishers event in the Nickel Plate District in downtown Fishers showcases innovation, blends entertainment with delicious food, and honors those who have and continue to make great sacrifices for our freedom. The weekend promises to include elements for residents of all ages, including:
- National concert at the Nickel Plate District AMP on Friday night
- 5K run/walk for the entire family on Saturday morning
- Street Fair, filled with everything from food to entertainment
- Community parade, unlike anything Fishers’ residents have seen before
- Fireworks show to conclude the weekend celebration
Sponsorship packages are available through the Spark!Fishers event committee, and race proceeds support Fishers YMCA and Geist Half Marathon programs.
Contact Fishers YMCA Executive Director, Jake Reardon-McSoley to learn more.