Please click on the ‘Categories’ tab to narrow your Event search by Center.
The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis is partnering with CBS4 to bring books to the Indianapolis community through their CBS4 Reads Book Drive. Education is such an important part of a child’s life, and the Y wants to ensure that our community’s youth have access to books and literacy programs citywide.
6,000 Books for Good
The CBS4 Reads Book Drive is aiming to collect 6,000 books by September 7 for IPS students. Books which are kindergarten through a third-grade reading level are preferred, but all books are welcome and appreciated!
Locations for Drop Off
- YMCA at the Athenaeum: 401 E Michigan St #3, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Avondale Meadows YMCA: 3908 Meadows Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Baxter YMCA: 7900 Shelby St, Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA: 5736 Lee Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46216
- Irsay Family YMCA: 430 S Alabama St, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Fishers YMCA: 9012 E 126th St, Fishers, IN 46038
- Jordan YMCA: 8400 Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Pike YMCA: 7114 Lakeview Pkwy W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Ransburg YMCA: 501 N Shortridge Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219
- YMCA at the City Market: 242 E Market St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Meet up with other Beyond Monumental participants at this exclusive event – the 2018 Franciscan Health Training Clinic on Thursday, August 16!
- Free gift to all who attend
- Training Tips from Elite Athlete and Pace Team Coordinator Matt Ebersole
- Free injury prevention tips from Franciscan Health
- Free injury checks from Franciscan Health
- Tours of Franciscan Health and Irsay Family YMCA at City Way
- Free five-minute test runs on the Alter-G (anti-gravity) treadmill
- Food Demos and Samples in the Teaching Kitchen
- Professional shoe fittings from Athletic Annex
- Chance to buy Monumental Gear with new product designs!
- Free parking available in the Lilly Visitors Lot – behind the CityWay parking lot.
- Please note, the Eli Lilly lot does not open to the public until 4 PM. You will not have access to the lot until 4 PM – we ask that you please plan accordingly.
Contact Beyond Monumental with any questions or for additional information.
Take the afternoon off work and head over to the Irsay Family Y for the best office team builder in town!
Our 1-day 5v5 Corporate Dodgeball Tournament will bring out your inner kid again while blowing off some steam from work. So ditch your cubicle and grab your co-workers for this awesome night out!
- Round robin format followed by single elimination tournament
- Ages 18+
- 3 games guaranteed!
- $100 per team
- Team plaques awarded to tournament champions
- Limited to the first 12 teams
- 5 per team (1 woman minimum)
Registration Deadline: August 10
When: August 17 (1 Day )
Time: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Location: Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay
For questions, rules, to register your company’s team or to sponsor the event, contact Eric Nolan at email@example.com or 317-715-2110.
Join us at Coat Check Coffee’s companion shop, Provider Coffee, to benefit the YMCA’s Annual Campaign Fundraiser
This outdoor class is a total body workout focusing on strength and core exercises using a resistance band. Join us for coffee, friends and a great workout! After, we would love to talk to you about how you can help us impact the community through the our Annual Campaign fundraiser, which help individuals and families in the Indianapolis community afford YMCA memberships and programs, regardless of income.