Please click on the ‘Categories’ tab to narrow your Event search by Center.
The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis is partnering with CBS4 to bring books to the Indianapolis community through their CBS4 Reads Book Drive. Education is such an important part of a child’s life, and the Y wants to ensure that our community’s youth have access to books and literacy programs citywide.
6,000 Books for Good
The CBS4 Reads Book Drive is aiming to collect 6,000 books by September 7 for IPS students. Books which are kindergarten through a third-grade reading level are preferred, but all books are welcome and appreciated!
Locations for Drop Off
- YMCA at the Athenaeum: 401 E Michigan St #3, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Avondale Meadows YMCA: 3908 Meadows Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Baxter YMCA: 7900 Shelby St, Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA: 5736 Lee Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46216
- Irsay Family YMCA: 430 S Alabama St, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Fishers YMCA: 9012 E 126th St, Fishers, IN 46038
- Jordan YMCA: 8400 Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Pike YMCA: 7114 Lakeview Pkwy W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Ransburg YMCA: 501 N Shortridge Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219
- YMCA at the City Market: 242 E Market St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Meet up with other Beyond Monumental participants at this exclusive event – the 2018 Franciscan Health Training Clinic on Thursday, August 16!
- Free gift to all who attend
- Training Tips from Elite Athlete and Pace Team Coordinator Matt Ebersole
- Free injury prevention tips from Franciscan Health
- Free injury checks from Franciscan Health
- Tours of Franciscan Health and Irsay Family YMCA at City Way
- Free five-minute test runs on the Alter-G (anti-gravity) treadmill
- Food Demos and Samples in the Teaching Kitchen
- Professional shoe fittings from Athletic Annex
- Chance to buy Monumental Gear with new product designs!
- Free parking available in the Lilly Visitors Lot – behind the CityWay parking lot.
- Please note, the Eli Lilly lot does not open to the public until 4 PM. You will not have access to the lot until 4 PM – we ask that you please plan accordingly.
Contact Beyond Monumental with any questions or for additional information.
Brush up on your tennis skills and meet new friends at the YMCA’s Tennis Club!
Grab your rackets and meet us on the courts for our newest way for members to have fun and get active. Players ages 18+ of any and all skill levels are welcome and these meets are free to YMCA members and their guests.
So switch up your exercise routine, get outside and improve your skills with the YMCA!
DISCOVER DOWNTOWN INDY’S BIKING COMMUNITY
Learn more about the biking community in Downtown Indianapolis with this year’s Lunch & Learn and Bike-in Breakfast series brought to you by the Cycle Commuter Task Force. Our commuter series of Lunch and Learns and Bike In Breakfasts are underway and available to everyone. Whether you’ve just started biking or you’ve been peddling for years, all levels and stage of cyclists are welcome. Join us all spring, summer, and fall for info sessions and fellowship while learning all about bike commuting here in Indianapolis.
To learn more about this and many other biking events Downtown, please see our full blog post here.