Please click on the ‘Categories’ tab to narrow your Event search by Center.
The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis is partnering with CBS4 to bring books to the Indianapolis community through their CBS4 Reads Book Drive. Education is such an important part of a child’s life, and the Y wants to ensure that our community’s youth have access to books and literacy programs citywide.
6,000 Books for Good
The CBS4 Reads Book Drive is aiming to collect 6,000 books by September 7 for IPS students. Books which are kindergarten through a third-grade reading level are preferred, but all books are welcome and appreciated!
Locations for Drop Off
- YMCA at the Athenaeum: 401 E Michigan St #3, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Avondale Meadows YMCA: 3908 Meadows Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Baxter YMCA: 7900 Shelby St, Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA: 5736 Lee Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46216
- Irsay Family YMCA: 430 S Alabama St, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Fishers YMCA: 9012 E 126th St, Fishers, IN 46038
- Jordan YMCA: 8400 Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Pike YMCA: 7114 Lakeview Pkwy W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Ransburg YMCA: 501 N Shortridge Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219
- YMCA at the City Market: 242 E Market St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Take the afternoon off work and head over to the Irsay Family Y for the best office team builder in town!
Our 1-day 5v5 Corporate Dodgeball Tournament will bring out your inner kid again while blowing off some steam from work. So ditch your cubicle and grab your co-workers for this awesome night out!
- Round robin format followed by single elimination tournament
- Ages 18+
- 3 games guaranteed!
- $100 per team
- Team plaques awarded to tournament champions
- Limited to the first 12 teams
- 5 per team (1 woman minimum)
Registration Deadline: August 10
When: August 17 (1 Day )
Time: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Location: Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay
For questions, rules, to register your company’s team or to sponsor the event, contact Eric Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-715-2110.
Join us at Coat Check Coffee’s companion shop, Provider Coffee, to benefit the YMCA’s Annual Campaign Fundraiser
This outdoor class is a total body workout focusing on strength and core exercises using a resistance band. Join us for coffee, friends and a great workout! After, we would love to talk to you about how you can help us impact the community through the our Annual Campaign fundraiser, which help individuals and families in the Indianapolis community afford YMCA memberships and programs, regardless of income.
Free Workout Wednesdays on Georgia Street provide perfect lunchtime exercise routine: May 2 – Sept. 26
All fitness levels are welcome for 45 minutes of fun, cardio classes
We’re ready! Pack your gym bags for the return of Downtown Indy, Inc.’s Workout Wednesdays presented by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Fitness-enthusiasts should grab their sneakers and meet on Georgia Street’s west block (between Capitol Avenue and Illinois Street) from noon – 12:45 p.m., May 2 – Sept. 26 for FREE cardio classes. All fitness levels are welcome. A YMCA fitness instructor will keep everyone motivated each week. Free water and towels are provided during each session.
May 2 – Cardio Dance w/ Rebecca
May 9 – Les Mills BodyAttack w/ Brooke
May 16 – HIIT w/ Allison
May 23 – Les Mills BodyAttack w/ Brooke
May 30 – HIIT w/ Allison
June 9 – Les Mills BodyAttack w/ Brooke
June 13 – Les Mills BodyAttack w/ Erika
June 20 – Les Mills BodyAttack w/ Brooke
June 27 – Les Mills BodyAttack w/ Brooke