Fitness Pool Limited Availability on Saturday, Dec. 15
One lap lane will be available in the Fitness Pool during the YMCA Swim Meet on Friday, Dec. 15 from 2-5 p.m.
Help the Fishers YMCA give a child in need a special Christmas
- Select the Angel Tag of choice
- Purchase gifts for the child
(2 clothing items, 2 toy items, 1 package of underwear/socks, 1 hat/glove)
- Place items in a trash bag and securely tape the Angel Tag to the outside of the bag (share your name & phone number, if you’d like)
- Return your gifts to the bin in the lobby by Monday, December 17
- The Fishers YMCA will deliver the gifts to the Good Samaritan Network for distribution to families
Limited time offer! available December 3-16
Six 30-minute sessions: $210 / Y Member $150
New personal training clients at the Fishers YMCA only. Sessions may be used beginning January 14 and expire February 24.
Don’t wait on Santa, secure your gift at Member Services today!
Friday, December 14 or Saturday, December 22
We’re making shopping days a little easier for you. Drop the kids off at the Y for fun and games. We’ll keep our eyes on your little ones, so you can keep your eyes on the deals!
Y Member: $15, $10/each additional child
To enhance the fun, participants build forts, create obstacle courses and incorporate fun games into their Nerf Wars.
Please bring your own Nerf gun – – we will provide the darts (standard size guns/darts only, please).
Register for one of these options http://ow.ly/LG3d30lPxSY:
6-7 p.m. – ages 5-8
7-8 p.m. – ages 9-14
NEW! 8-9 p.m. – Entire family (at least one adult/one child)