The Fishers YMCA is closed on Easter Sunday!
Fri. 4/19: Open 5am-10pm (all regular schedules)
Sat. 4/20: Open 7am-7pm (all regular schedules)
Sun. 4/21: Closed, yChurch Easter service at 9:30am in the Family Gym
More info about the holiday schedule for the entire year
On April 27, 2019 the YMCA will celebrate Healthy Kids Day, our national initiative to improve the health and well-being of kids.
The Fishers Y is free and open to the public from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Saturday. We welcome newcomers and everyone who calls our community home to stop in and say hello! If you’ve already visited the Y this year on a guest pass, you’re welcome to enjoy the facility again!
Come participate in all the that Y has to offer you and your family:
- Wellness Center, ALL DAY
- Open Swim
- Group Exercises Classes, 7:30 a.m. – Noon
- Kids Night Out ($$), 5-10 PM
What started as a group of friends riding bikes has grown into an annual fundraising event that now benefits the Fishers Y Annual Campaign. This Memorial Day cycling event offers four routes from 10 to 63 miles throughout Hamilton County to suit all experience levels. Cycling groups, Scouts, students, and families are welcome!
The Give Hope Ride offers four varied routes (10, 20, 44, and 63 miles) throughout Hamilton County to accommodate all riders. The first community Give Hope Ride in 2013 was the culmination of four previous Memorial Day bike rides hosted by Fishers residents, John and Peg Wright. The Wrights hosted their first bike ride out of their home in 2009.
Proceeds from the event benefit the Fishers YMCA Annual Campaign to help others to lead healthy lives regardless of their ability to pay.
Learn more about the event.
Brought to you by the Fishers YMCA and Geist Half Marathon, join us for the 2019 Spark!Fishers 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, June 29 at 8 a.m. in the Nickel Plate District.
- The race will begin promptly at 8 a.m.
- Half Pint Half K will start about 7:30 a.m.
- Pack pick up is Friday evening from 3 – 7 p.m. at the Fishers YMCA or Saturday morning from 6 – 7:45 a.m. at Liberty Plaza.
- Each finisher will receive a race shirt and medal.
Parking is available at:
- Holland Park, 1 Park Dr.
- Fishers Elementary, 11442 Lantern Rd
- Launch Fishers, 12175 Visionary Way
Come make fun memories right here in your community! The Spark!Fishers event in the Nickel Plate District in downtown Fishers showcases innovation, blends entertainment with delicious food, and honors those who have and continue to make great sacrifices for our freedom. The weekend promises to include elements for residents of all ages, including:
- National concert at the Nickel Plate District AMP on Friday night
- 5K run/walk for the entire family on Saturday morning
- Street Fair, filled with everything from food to entertainment
- Community parade, unlike anything Fishers’ residents have seen before
- Fireworks show to conclude the weekend celebration
Sponsorship packages are available through the Spark!Fishers event committee, and race proceeds support Fishers YMCA and Geist Half Marathon programs.
Contact Fishers YMCA Executive Director, Jake Reardon-McSoley to learn more.
Join us for the 9th Annual Fishers YMCA Wishbone 5K on Thursday, November 28 at 8 a.m.! Open to the entire community. All levels of runner/walker welcome. Chip timed. Kids Fun Run. Strollers and pets welcome. Registration includes event shirt and medal. Begins and ends at the Fishers Y. All proceeds benefits kids and families who would otherwise be unable to participate in YMCA camps, programs, and membership! Register now!