It's Fun to Run at the YMCA
We Love Our Fishers YMCA Runners!
The Fishers YMCA Long Distance Running Group welcome runners and walker of all ages and levels. Past participants of the Y marathon training program come together for support, accountability and fun. RRCA Certified Coaches provide mileage plans, group runs, cross-training opportunities, and nutrition strategies.
- The Run/Walk Club (FREE, for members of all running levels) meets at the hospitality desk, 9:30 a.m. (9 a.m. in June & July) Monday-Friday
- Holiday Lights Run. Free run through the Nickel Plate District on Dec. 11, followed by cookies & cocoa at the Y. Ages 16+
- Mini Marathon and 10K Training prepares you for the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon (May 2) or Geist Half Marathon and 10K (May 16). Program runs January 11 – May 9. More info or Register
- Walk to Run 5K is perfect for those who want to run, but are not sure where to begin. Program begins in March & September. More info or register
- 10th annual Wishbone 5K on Thanksgiving today. Registration coming soon!
- Full or Half Marathon Training prepares you for the Monumental Marathon on Nov. 7. Program begins in July. Register.
Join us on Facebook at @fisherslongdistancerunning or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org