Please note: We have limited capacity at 800 for this event. Please make sure to RSVP for this event. Table sponsorships are available. To become a sponsor, please email Abby Waeiss at email@example.com.
Kelly Trent, mother to three sons, one being the Purdue Super Fan and cancer activist, Tyler Trent to Speak at YMCA Good Friday Breakfast
Please join us for this year’s breakfast to hear Kelly Trent share an inspiring message of faith and family.
Kelly Trent is the wife of Tony Trent and mother to three sons, one being the Purdue Super Fan and cancer activist, Tyler Trent. She is a graduate of Ball State University and has spent the last several years raising her boys and most recently, sharing their story of having a child with cancer who lost his battle January 1, 2019. She most enjoys spending time with family and sharing how God has worked and moved in the circumstances she has been faced with.
For 52 years, the YMCA has hosted the annual breakfast to bring the community together in prayer, encouragement and reflection on the Good Friday, a holiest of days for Christians worldwide.
April 10, 2020 at Indiana Roof Ballroom
- While the event is free, guests must REGISTER BELOW
- 7:15 – 9 AM – Doors open at 6:30 AM for community prayer.
- An offering will be collected to support the event and strengthen the YMCA’s Christian mission.
- Sponsorships are available. Please contact Abby at 317.713.8545.
- Nearby affordable parking available at the Circle Centre mall garages.
- There will not be assigned seating this year.