Have questions about overnight camp? Representatives from our Flat Rock River YMCA Camp will be touring each YMCA to share some of the wonderful details about everything Flat Rock has to offer!
- Feb 10 – Hendricks Regional Health YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 11 – Jordan YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 12 – Baxter YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 13 – Benjamin Harrison YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 14 – Ransburg YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 15 – Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay – 9:30am-Noon (Note: day event)
- Feb 17 – OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 18 – Witham Family YMCA – 6-8:30pm
- Feb 19 – Fishers YMCA – 6-8:30pm
The Flat Rock Experience provides a camp large enough to offer a wide variety of activities for your child to try, while small enough for them to build meaningful friendships and benefit from our excellent camper to staff ratio. We have a variety of program lengths to choose from to meet your family’s needs and look forward to having you as part of the Flat Rock Family! Activities include: Arts & Crafts, Alpine Tower, Archery, Basketball, Canoeing, Dance, Fishing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Outdoor Skills, Riflery, Rock Climbing, Rocketry, Swimming, Horseback Riding (Registration Required), and much, much more!