The following YMCA of Greater Indianapolis locations have pools:
- Baxter YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Irsay Family YMCA (indoor)
- Jordan YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA (indoor)
- Ransburg YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Witham Family YMCA (indoor)
HAMILTON COUNTY :
- Fishers YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Hendricks Regional Health YMCA (indoor)
- There will be signage around the pool areas regarding physical distancing.
- Indoor pools are currently reserved for lap swimming only. You must reserve your lane on the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App. That process is outlined below.
- For locations with outdoor pools, you will need to reserve a time for entry (so we can monitor capacity for physical distancing) using the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App through the process outlined below.
- Please remember to bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Please note that for Marion County locations, locker rooms and showers will not be available during the initial phase of reopening.
If you do not have the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App, you can download it for FREE on the Apple or Google Play Store.
When you are in the App:
- To reserve an indoor pool lap swim time
- Select “Find A Class” tile on the App
- Select the Date
- Select your swim lane and time (you can filter on the top left of screen)
- Select “Book Class” at the bottom of the screen
- You are booked!
- To reserve at the outdoor pool
- Select “Additional Schedules” on the App
- Select correct center name outdoor pool
- Click on the Eventbrite Link (URL)
- Register for the number of members enjoying the pool
Brought to you by the Fishers YMCA and Geist Half Marathon, join us for the 2020 Spark!Fishers 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, June 27 at 8 a.m. in the Nickel Plate District.
- The race will begin promptly at 8 a.m.
- Half Pint Half K will start about 7:30 a.m.
- Pack pick up is Friday evening from 3 – 7 p.m. at the Fishers YMCA or Saturday morning from 6 – 7:45 a.m. at Liberty Plaza.
- Each finisher will receive a race shirt and medal.
Parking is available at:
- Holland Park, 1 Park Dr.
- Fishers Elementary, 11442 Lantern Rd
- Launch Fishers, 12175 Visionary Way
Come make fun memories right here in your community! The Spark!Fishers event in the Nickel Plate District in downtown Fishers showcases innovation, blends entertainment with delicious food, and honors those who have and continue to make great sacrifices for our freedom. The weekend promises to include elements for residents of all ages, including:
- National concert at the Nickel Plate District AMP on Friday night
- 5K run/walk for the entire family on Saturday morning
- Street Fair, filled with everything from food to entertainment
- Community parade, unlike anything Fishers’ residents have seen before
- Fireworks show to conclude the weekend celebration
Sponsorship packages are available through the Spark!Fishers event committee, and race proceeds support Fishers YMCA and Geist Half Marathon programs.
Contact Fishers YMCA Executive Director, Jake Reardon-McSoley to learn more.
Join us for the 10th Annual Fishers YMCA Wishbone 5K Run/Walk on Thursday, November 26 at 8 a.m.! Open to the entire community. All levels of runner/walker welcome. Chip timed. Kids Fun Run following the race. Strollers and pets welcome. Registration includes event shirt and medal. Begins and ends at the Fishers Y. All proceeds benefits kids and families who would otherwise be unable to participate in YMCA camps, programs, and membership! Register now!
Play & Learn is open to Y Household Members from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. Registration open through November 23 at 8 p.m. – spots are limited!