Why Join the Y?
At the Y, you’ll discover a variety of programs and activities to boost your fitness and keep you engaged. We welcome you to a place that promotes better health, creates new friendships, and is dedicated to strengthening the community we love.
As a YMCA Member, you have access to:
- A variety of free land and water classes including cycle, Zumba, Les Mills BodyPump™, BodyAttack™, BodyBalance™, Virtual, RPM and more
- Offsite and virtual workout options
- Family Wellness Center options for kids 8 and older
- Special member pricing on small group and personal training, youth sports and swim lessons
- FREE Member access to YMCA360 online programs anytime, anywhere
- Create stronger, healthier families and communities
- Locker rooms and shower facilities
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Association-Wide membership gives you access to all YMCA of Greater Indianapolis locations
- Nationwide access to participating YMCAs across the country
- FREE Play and Learn (child watch) while you work out (included for household memberships)
- Income-based pricing and special veteran rates for those who qualify
*Single-location membership is available at the Avondale Meadows Y, Ransburg Y, Witham Family Y, and Y in Westfield.
Why Join the Y?
When you join the YMCA, you receive much more than a gym membership. The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis offers classes, programs, and activities designed for all ages and abilities.
Help your family to learn, grow, and thrive while strengthening a vital community committed to helping everyone achieve their potential.
We believe that everyone in our community deserves access to the benefits and services that the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis provides. We offer a sliding fee scale to assist those in need. Please contact our membership sales staff at your location of choice for more information.
We understand that military families are under enormous strain. As a member of the Y, you and your family can spend quality time together and enjoy fun activities in a warm, supportive environment.