Now is the perfect time to make summer plans, dream of outdoor fun
The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis has a way to fend off the winter blues—browse and register for summer camp. Registration is now open for over 150 Summer Day Camps at more than 30 locations across Central Indiana. Enrollment is also open for overnight camp at Flat Rock River YMCA Camp just 45 minutes south of Indianapolis.
Camp keeps kids active all summer long!
See full 2019 Camp Guide for the complete list.
|ENRICHMENT||SPORTS||TRADITIONAL||OVERNIGHT||ALL Y CAMPS|
|Grossology||Soccer||Archery||Mini, 1 & 2 week, & weekend||Life skills|
|Ninja Warrior||LaCrosse||Swimming||Horseback riding||Friendship|
|Master Chef||Kickball||Arts & crafts||Cabins & canoes||Confidence|
|Mad Scientist||Baseball||Skits & songs||Campfires & s'mores||Memories|
|Superheroes||Track & Field||Nature||Ropes course||Try new things|
|Over 40 themes!||Dozens more!||Most popular!||9 themed sessions!||Active & fun!|
Dates & Ages
- For ages 3-17, the first Summer Day Camps begin May 24 and continue through Aug. 9 and run weekdays from 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- For ages 7-17, themed overnight camps run from June 2 to July 31.
- Flat Rock River YMCA also offers Family Camps on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
Fees are based on number of days, type of camp and location. Financial assistance and scholarships are available.
- Day Camp fees run as low as $75 for 1-2 days and $139 for 3-5 days and up, with several other options. YMCA members save up to 20 percent.
- Week-long overnight camp is $645 or $615 for Y members. Mini, 1 & 2 week, and weekend options are also available.
How to register
- Online for Summer Day Camp: (317) 484-9622 | Email DayCamp@indymca.org | Stop by your nearest YMCA
- Online for Overnight Camp at Flat Rock River YMCA Camp: (888) 828-9622
See you at camp!