With a focus on developing the potential of youth, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to and supporting communities, your participation in your local Y will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join a Y, you join a community organization that offers health, hope and opportunity:
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose