Run, walk or crawl at one or all of the YMCA Inspire Indy 5K Series events!
8 themed races, 10 YMCAs … 5Ks for the whole family all year long!
Earn series swag when you do three or more events in 2019.[table “31” not found /]
Participation helps the Y offer programs so everyone in Greater Indianapolis can achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please contact your Y of choice or call 317.266.9622.
*Please note: We have reached capacity at 800 RSVPs for this event. Limited table sponsorships are still available. To be placed on the individual seat waiting list or to become a sponsor, please email Marissa Hile at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Frank Reich to Speak at YMCA Good Friday Breakfast
Please join us for this year’s breakfast to hear Colts head coach Frank Reich share an inspiring message of faith, family (and a probably bit about football).
A man of faith
After a 14-year career in the NFL, Reich retired in 1998 and made the decision to spend time with his family and join the Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte, N.C. He graduated from seminary, led RTS for three years and then pastored a local church prior to his 12 years as a coach. [See full profile at colts.com]
An “epic” first season
In Reich’s first season as head coach for the Colts this year, the team became the third in NFL history to overcome a 1-5 start to make it into the playoffs. In a public letter to fans about how the team overcame such odds, Reich spoke of “trust and belief” and how the team’s “1-0” mantra might help others climb their own “mountains.”
Here’s the full line-up of special guests:
- Frank Reich
- Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett
- Fanchon Stinger, anchor and reporter, FOX59
- Derrick Stewart, President & CEO, YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
51 years of community prayer, reflection
For 51 years, the YMCA has hosted the annual breakfast to bring the community together in prayer, encouragement and reflection on the Good Friday, a holiest of days for Christians worldwide.
April 19, 2019 at Indiana Roof Ballroom
- While the event is free, guests must register.
- 7:15 – 9 AM – Doors open at 6:30 AM for community prayer.
- An offering will be collected to support the event and strengthen the YMCA’s Christian mission.
- Sponsorships are available. Please contact us at 317.266.9622.
- Nearby affordable parking available at the Circle Centre mall garages.
- There will not be assigned seating this year.
Check out these photos from last year’s event.
Thank you to our generous sponsors including: