Opened in 1959, the Ransburg Y serves as the Eastside’s hub for physical and spiritual health, educational activities, and community-building.
Featuring two gyms, two pools – indoor and outdoor, a wellness center with exercise machines and free weights, group exercise classes, and more, the Ransburg Y has everything you and your family need to stay healthy and connected.
|Monday - Friday||5:00am – 9:00pm|
|Saturday||7:00am – 7:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am – 12:00pm |
4:00pm – 8:00pm
|Friday||8:00am – 12:00pm |
4:30pm – 6:30pm
|Saturday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 4:00am|
|Saturday||9:00am – 1:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Monday - Friday||5:30am – 8:45pm|
|Saturday||7:30am – 6:45pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 5:45pm|
Center Holiday Schedules & Hours
- Easter - Sunday, April 4
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 31
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Independence Day - July 4
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Labor Day - September 6
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving - November 25
- Christmas Schedule
Christmas Eve - December 24: 5:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Christmas Day - December 25: CLOSED
- New Year's Schedule
New Year's Eve - December 31: 5:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. New Year's Day - January 1: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- Group Exercise Room
- Outdoor Kids Playground
- Indoor and Outdoor Basketball Courts
- 60 Cardio Machines
- 16 Cybex® Machines
- Free Weight Area
- Silver Sneakers® Fitness Program
- Locker Room with Sauna, Whirlpool, and Lounge
- Football, Soccer and Baseball Fields
- Computer Lab
- Family Hub
- Adaptive Special Needs Swimming Lessons
- Free Wallet/Purse Lockers for Valuables
- IndyGo Bus Routes #8, #10, #55 & #30