The following YMCA of Greater Indianapolis locations have pools:
- Baxter YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Irsay Family YMCA (indoor)
- Jordan YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA (indoor)
- Ransburg YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Witham Family YMCA (indoor)
HAMILTON COUNTY :
- Fishers YMCA (indoor & outdoor)
- Hendricks Regional Health YMCA (indoor)
- There will be signage around the pool areas regarding physical distancing.
- Indoor pools are currently reserved for lap swimming only. You must reserve your lane on the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App. That process is outlined below.
- For locations with outdoor pools, you will need to reserve a time for entry (so we can monitor capacity for physical distancing) using the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App through the process outlined below.
- Please remember to bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Please note that for Marion County locations, locker rooms and showers will not be available during the initial phase of reopening.
If you do not have the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis App, you can download it for FREE on the Apple or Google Play Store.
When you are in the App:
- To reserve an indoor pool lap swim time
- Select “Find A Class” tile on the App
- Select the Date
- Select your swim lane and time (you can filter on the top left of screen)
- Select “Book Class” at the bottom of the screen
- You are booked!
- To reserve at the outdoor pool
- Select “Additional Schedules” on the App
- Select correct center name outdoor pool
- Click on the Eventbrite Link (URL)
- Register for the number of members enjoying the pool
It’s time for the 2020 Baxter YMCA Golf Outing. A wonderful afternoon of golf, lunch and prizes is in store for you at Dye’s Walk Country Club.
The Baxter YMCA has a long history of organizing this event with great success, and we want you to be a part it!
Proceeds from the 2020 Baxter Y Golf Outing support the Annual Campaign, which provides financial assistance to families and individuals who would otherwise be unable to afford YMCA programs. Entry fee includes 18 holes of golf, cart and lunch provided by City Barbeque.
Registration: 10 a.m.
Shotgun start: noon
- Longest Drive (men & women)
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Putt
- Individual prizes for 1st place teams (men’s and mixed teams)
- Individual prizes for a team from the middle of the pack
Event sponsorship opportunities are available now. Contact Terri Bradley.