The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis is partnering with CBS4 to bring books to the Indianapolis community through their CBS4 Reads Book Drive. Education is such an important part of a child’s life, and the Y wants to ensure that our community’s youth have access to books and literacy programs citywide.
6,000 Books for Good
The CBS4 Reads Book Drive is aiming to collect 6,000 books by September 7 for IPS students. Books which are kindergarten through a third-grade reading level are preferred, but all books are welcome and appreciated!
Locations for Drop Off
- YMCA at the Athenaeum: 401 E Michigan St #3, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Avondale Meadows YMCA: 3908 Meadows Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Baxter YMCA: 7900 Shelby St, Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA: 5736 Lee Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46216
- Irsay Family YMCA: 430 S Alabama St, Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Fishers YMCA: 9012 E 126th St, Fishers, IN 46038
- Jordan YMCA: 8400 Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Pike YMCA: 7114 Lakeview Pkwy W Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Ransburg YMCA: 501 N Shortridge Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219
- YMCA at the City Market: 242 E Market St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
BENJAMIN HARRISON YMCA 2018 SUMMER BASH
All proceeds benefit family swim lessons & community Safety Around the Water Programs
Presented by Monarch Beverage
Be a part of this great event! Buy your tickets today!
Join us for dinner, drinks, silent auction, fun activities, and live music by Matt Roush. Tom Britt as Emcee.
Attendees must be 21 & older.
Additional Sponsorship from Community Health Network & MSD of Lawrence Township.
Give your child a rockin’ good time at Kids Night Out: Chipmunks Edition! They’ll enjoy games, crafts, swimming and a movie, of course! Food provided.
Ages 6 weeks to 11 years
Members $24, Additional child $10
Guests $32, Additional child $15
Sign up today at Member Services! Space is limited.
*Infants must register by Thursday, August 23.
Questions? Contact Cassie Revilla at 317.547.9622!
2 DAYS! 3 TIMES!
Wednesday, September 5 – 6-8pm
Saturday, September 8 – 11am-1pm & 2-4pm
Doggies: $10/first, $5/each add’l Human Companions: Free
Let your canine family member play in the pool that you’ve enjoyed all summer long while raising money to help kids learn how to swim!
Shot records are required.