Why Join the Y?
At the Y, you’ll discover a variety of programs and activities to boost your fitness and keep you engaged. We welcome you to a place that promotes better health, creates new friendships, and is dedicated to strengthening the community we love.
Join us today!
As a YMCA Member, you have access to:
- Join with no contracts
- Unlimited use of our 12 YMCA facilities*
- Visit any participating Y in the U.S. through the Nationwide Membership program
- Complimentary group fitness classes including yoga, cycling, and Les Mills BODYPUMPTM & BODYATTACKTM
- Enriching programs for all ages
- Discounts & priority registration on programs including swim, sports, camp, & more
- YMCA Refer-A-Friend incentives
- FREE wellness appointments with a YMCA wellness advisor
- FREE Play & Learn centers that provide engaging activities for the kids while you work out (for household memberships)
- Create stronger, healthier families and communities
- Bring an unlimited number of guests one time annually at no charge
- Locker rooms and shower facilities
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Volunteer opportunities
- Income-based pricing for those who qualify
*Single-location membership is available at the Avondale Meadows Y, Ransburg Y, and Witham Family Y.
Why Join the Y?
When you join the YMCA, you receive much more than a gym membership. The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis offers classes, programs, and activities designed for all ages and abilities.
Help your family to learn, grow, and thrive while strengthening a vital community committed to helping everyone achieve their potential.
We believe that everyone in our community deserves access to the benefits and services that the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis provides. We offer a sliding fee scale to assist those in need. Please contact our membership sales staff at your location of choice for more information.
We understand that military families are under enormous strain. As a member of the Y, you and your family can spend quality time together and enjoy fun activities in a warm, supportive environment.